Install heat pumps for energy-efficient heating and cooling
However big or small your space may be we have a system that’s a perfect fit. Our professionally installed HVAC equipment will reduce energy usage and bills without compromising on your comfort. Families and business owners from Canby to Silverton and Hillsboro (and across Oregon) have relied on our family-run HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) service to improve indoor climate and air quality for over 20 years.
Call 503-263-7773 for a free heat pump estimate that will decrease your energy costs and minimize your carbon footprint.
Heat pumps are a cost-effective alternative to furnaces and air conditioners
Heat pumps are known to use less energy than furnaces and air conditioners. In addition, the newest models have enhanced energy-efficiency and durability when compared with their predecessors. Ducted or ductless minisplit, you’ll enjoy unlimited comfort and energy savings year-after-year.
How heat pumps work?
- They use a small amount of energy to move heat from one location to another
- Heat is pulled out of the air or ground (geo-thermal heat pump) to heat a building rather than create it
- A reversing valve changes the refrigerant flow releasing the warm air from your home or office outside
- They have superior de-humidifying capabilities
- Minisplits allow the option of zoning or heating and cooling individual rooms.
S & J Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. delivers personalized service. We make sure that the heat pump or mini-split (ducted or ductless) we install is suited to your indoor space. We have the solution to rising energy costs and environmental pollution.
We can also help you with the paperwork for Federal and State tax credits, and any other incentives for energy-efficient heat pumps. We help homeowners in the Portland, Canby, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, West Linn, Wilsonville, Clackamas and the surrounding areas.